82M- Formulation for Hair Loss in Women
Minoxidil Sulfate is an active metabolite which has been shown in studies to stimulate hair growth. It has been the number one topical therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) since receiving FDA clearance in the US in 1988.
- Rx only (This product is shipped to your house directly from the pharmacy)
- Formula 82M contains (5%) Minoxidil and Tretinoin, along with a topical steroid to improve efficacy and reduce irritation, complimented by other proprietary ingredients that improve the formula’s overall effectiveness, stability and usability.
- Proposed mechanisms of action for Minoxidil:
- Promotes Vasodilatation
- Slows Senescence of Keratinocytes
- Increases Proliferation of Dermal Papilla Cells in Hair Follicles
- Enhances Cell Proliferation