A deep microneedling treatment with radiofrequency to boost collagen production and resurface skin with minimal downtime.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for topical numbing.
- Swelling of your wrinkles occurs immediately. Significant swelling and redness of the treated areas and untreated parts may occur following your procedure and will be maximal at 24 – 48 hours. To minimize swelling, keep your head elevated. It is not uncommon for clients to experience under-eye swelling for the first 1 to 2 days, but this swelling will subside.
- There will be redness and slight warmth from the treated area for the first 24 hours, similar to a mild sunburn.
- It is unusual to experience severe or excessive pain; you should notify us if this occurs.
- Tiny scabs will usually be formed 24 – 72 hours post-treatment and may remain for several days. The scabs should not be touched or scratched even if they itch and should be allowed to shed off naturally.
- The degree of redness and mild irritation will vary.
- We have a post-procedure kit available for purchase ($42), if you elect to not purchase the recommended products make sure that you have our provider review the products you elect to use.
- 3 treatments scheduled once every 4-5 weeks are recommended for optimal results.
- CLEAN – Use a gentle cleanser with tepid water to cleanse the face for the 48-72 hours after the procedure and gently dry the treated skin. Always make sure that your hands are clean when touching the treated area.
- HYDRATE – Following your treatment, your skin may feel drier than normal. Use an appropriate moisturizer that does not irritate the skin.
- MAKEUP – It is recommended that makeup should not be applied for 24 hours after the procedure. Use a clean makeup brush or sponge, to apply makeup to limit the potential of infection.
- PROTECT – Immediately after the procedure wear a hat and avoid the sun. After 24 hours apply a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with a SPF 50. A chemical-free sunscreen is highly recommended.
- For at least 24 hours post treatment, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula) or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours. No tanning beds.
- Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment.
- This procedure is microneedling with radiofrequency to improve the appearance of textural skin conditions such as acne scars and other scars, rosacea, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, dyschromia, and pigmentation.
- This procedure uses the NanoFractional RF™ (Viva) applicator, which features state-of-the-art patented tip technology and one of the largest spot sizes in the industry. The precise amount of energy (up to 62 mJ) is delivered uniformly to each pin electrode. High-energy density is distributed through a small footprint per pin (160 x 38 µm2), leaving sufficient intact tissue in between for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and lower downtimes than most other devices.
- Yes, please arrive 30 minutes early for numbing.
- The procedure usually takes less than an hour to perform
- 3 treatments are usually recommended at a frequency of every 4-5 weeks.
- Best results are visible approximately 3 months after your third treatment session.
- For maintenance, 1 treatment session is recommended every 6 months.
- A single session of the face only $300
- A single session of the face and neck $400
- A single session of the face, neck, and chest $500
- A package of 3 of the face only $800
- A package of 3 of the face and neck $1,080
- A package of 3 of the face, neck, and chest $1,350
- You may feel warmth to the treatment area with a sensation similar to light “pricks”.
- Your skin will feel warm with areas of pinpoint bleeding. This is expected and will gradually heal over the next week.
- Yes, tiny scabs will usually be formed 24 – 72 hours post-treatment, and may remain for several days. The scabs should not be touched or scratched even if they itch and should be allowed to shed off naturally.
- Makeup may be worn 24 hours after the procedure.